Trioplast joins UN Global Compact
Trioplast joins The world's largest corporate sustainability initiative – the United nations Global Compact initiative.
The initiative call for companies around the world to align strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption, and take actions that advance societal goals. The work is build up around 10 principles, where Trioplast will further strengthen the support and actions:
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4: The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
- Principle 5: The effective abolition of child labor.
- Principle 6: The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Principle 8: Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9: Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.